Your wedding ceremony is a very personal event, reflecting who you are as individuals and as a couple. As your Wedding Celebrant, I will work to understand your beliefs and values and what makes your bond unique.
Are you secular, religious, spiritual or non-denominational? Perhaps you are part of an interfaith community or a multicultural couple? No matter what your path, I can support you in creating a vibrant and personalized wedding ceremony that respects all that is meaningful to you.
In a Celebrant ceremony, you are empowered. Nothing is imposed on you. Instead, in a collaborative process, I will guide you in selecting rituals, readings, symbols and music to fulfill your vision for your wedding.
No two Celebrant ceremonies are the same. I am a ceremony specialist with a solid 21-year background in the history of ritual, ceremony and the traditions of many cultures, beliefs and religions. I am an expert at managing rehearsals and performing weddings, and experienced in the art of ceremonial public speaking.
As your Celebrant, I promise to you that I will….
- Meet with you at a no-obligation interview to discuss your vision of the ceremony.
- Listen to you to learn your personal story.
- Share my ritual ideas of how to make your vision a reality.
- Craft and write a ceremony that incorporates our shared creativity.
- Consult with you until the ceremony is just right, providing unlimited phone and email access to me, along with ceremony resources.
- Rehearse with you in a way that is fun and engaging, so that you will be confident and comfortable during your ceremony and able to be fully present to the moment.
- Serve as a ceremony planner for your day, which includes arriving early to coordinate all ceremonial details.
- Provide you with a beautiful keepsake copy of your ceremony.
- Submit a signed legal document to the County Clerk.
Please Contact Me:
If my approach to this work is appealing and exciting to you, I would love to meet for coffee/tea and conversation, complimentary of course. Please email or call me at 303.717.5600.
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.
Sing and dance together and be joyous,
but let each one of you be alone,
even as the strings of a lute are alone
though they quiver with the same music.